Job TitleFacilities Support Associate
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Hartsville is accepting résumés and applications for a Facilities Support Associate.
Employment application may be obtained by request at (615 374-2147 or by email) qualified applicants may submit employment application, résumé and cover letter detailing how they meet the requirements for the position:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Hartsville
716 McMurry Blvd. East
Hartsville, TN 37074-2028
Or submit via email to Susan.McDonald@tcathartsville.edu
TCAT Hartsville is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in facilities support.
- Must be proficient and experienced in general maintenance including electrical, plumbing, lighting, landscaping, painting, carpentry, HVAC, GHS and OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, bend, stoop, twist, and knee lift up to 50 pounds. Do repetitive movements and tasks.
- General computer skills are necessary for inventory and facilities reports; email.
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s license and ability to drive truck with trailer and forklift equipment.
- Evidence of ability to plan, organize and manage diversified tasks. Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
Technical Diploma preferred.
Monitor the facilities to ensure they remain safe, secure and well maintained. Oversee the maintenance and repair of building; equipment; electrical and mechanical systems. Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health and safety standards to comply with OSHA regulations. Coordinate purchases, inventories and distribute supplies for facility. Receive, set and rig equipment; preventative maintenance program completion. Prepares facility, inventory and safety reports. Serves as solid waste coordinator for campus to ensure proper disposal of facility waste, hazardous and non-hazardous. Performs various types of facilities maintenance. Other duties as assigned.
Facilities maintenance; electrical, HVAC, GHS, OSHA, forklift, trailering, plumbing, carpentry, landscaping and lighting. Computer usage is necessary.